Sunday, November 25, 2007

Photography 101

I bet you thought I'd forgotten about you poor blog. It think my camera was feeling that way as well. If I thought October was busy, November was even more so!!

I finally got the chance to take some pictures a couple Fridays back. We held a "Photography 101" playgroup at a park and it was so fun. We had moms with all ranges of skill from professional to point-and-shoot in auto mode only. Those of us with more experience helped the newer moms learn the features of their camera as well as how to compose better pictures. We focused on portrait photography.

Even though I was "working" I managed to take a bunch of pictures too. My favorite is this one of G.



Here are some of my girls.









I took so many other fun ones of any kid I could get to stay still long enough. Check out the set here.

(BTW, to people I know... add me as a friend and I can add you, then you can see all the ones of other people's kids that I took.)

0 comments:

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP