Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ahh... Spring

It's not like we really have "winter" here but I am so excited when the warmer weather returns and the plants start blooming again. We decided to get out and enjoy the day and, of course, that meant taking some pictures for me.

We thought a nice walk down the Bob Jones Trail in Avila beach would be a great start to the day. Right away I spotted a solitary tree on a cliff that I had to capture.



Not too far down the trail you encounter a strange looking forest of metal. A local hot springs resort started a building here years ago and never got any further than this.



The trees were all in bloom in Avila.



After our walk we headed home and enjoyed time in our own garden. All of our trees and flowers are in bloom too so I took a few pictures.







I'll have many more flower pictures as the season continues. :)

0 comments:

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP