Thursday, August 21, 2008

A day in San Francisco

Heat wave... well at least it was the weekend of the summer solstice. Autumn had a dance performance at Pier 39 in San Francisco and we thought we were going to get lucky and escape the heat. I guess that was somewhat true since it was 105 degrees at home and only 95 degrees in San Francisco that day. The idea of 95 degrees in San Francisco still makes me shake my head.

It was an beautiful day in SF. I think everyone in the city was out enjoying it too. I know we did.







The dance performance was great too. Autumn tried to avoid the camera all day but once she started dancing, I got her. She had to look my way and be smiling! Sneaky me!

1 comments:

JeanA 5:08 PM  

Congratulations! I am always in awe of your photographs. I especially like the clouds in those San Francisco pictures. And, having been the mother of a preteen girl, I can say that the best way to get good pics is to be sneaky, as you obviously are. And--- never let them get their hands on a camcorder.

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP