Friday, December 14, 2007

Storm Swells

I am so glad we live where we do. I keep watching all the news reports of flooding, ice, and snow storms all over the country and feel thankful that our only complaint is it is colder than usual here (about 45 degrees right now at 8:30pm). The storm at the beginning of the month that caused all sorts of flooding in Oregon and Washington did not send us much rain but we did get some amazing 20 to 25-foot swells. We went to Morro Rock to look at the storm swells.





This jetty is at least 15 ft tall and the waves were just crashing right over it.





While I was taking pictures a seagull flew in front of me. I thought I had lost the shot but when I looked at it I thought it looked interesting.

0 comments:

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP