Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My poor blog, feeling so ignored

If I thought life was busy before, it is even moreso now! I can't believe it has been a month since I posted. As of last Friday I was 3 1/2 months behind in pictures!

I can't really complain too much, I have been having lots of fun. In September, I was asked to join the board of directors for The Mommies Network, a non-profit which provides support and social networking sites for moms. I've been involved with my local site since its inception nearly 3 years ago. Now I am overseeing all technical issues and development for all 109 sites. It is really exciting and a great opportunity for me to work with some technologies I have not had the chance to use in my day job.

Enough about me, what about the pictures? For the long Veteran's Day weekend we went to stay at my husband's childhood home with no internet service (because no one lives there regularly anymore). It was nice to get disconnected for a few days and in the evenings I had a chance to catch up on pictures. I am now only 1 1/2 months behind. :)

Catch-up time... Kings Canyon, Part 2 - July 2008

Enjoying wildflowers

Mae picks daisies

Flowers for you

Once, this was a Sequoia Grove...

It was once a Sequoia Forest

Giant graveyard

Dragonflies near Hume Lake

Twelve-spotted skimmer 1

Twelve-spotted skimmer 3

Sunset

Sunset 4

Sunset 5

Lots more coming!!

0 comments:

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP