Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Two



Mae turned two at the end of August. (Yikes, am I really only to the end of August when it is nearly Thanksgiving??) I just could not decide where to have her party. Last year we did it at a park and that was fun. I thought about places we could rent to do her party but she is not quite old enough to care so why spend the money? I kept avoiding the idea of doing it at home. We did a couple of parties at home with Autumn and learned they are a huge headache. You clean up all day so you can have everyone come over and mess it all up again. In the end, we decided to give a party at home one more try. We brought out all the yard toys, the kiddie pools, and then did our best to keep it all outside. I am happy to say it worked!

Here are some pictures of the day, most taken by my friend, Elena, since I was too busy being hostess to be the photographer.


(I did the post-processing on this one.)





0 comments:

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP