Sunday, November 23, 2008

Toilets

I am always looking for fun and unique picture opportunities. I really enjoy taking time to appreciate things that we overlook every day. So, to say I was excited when my friend, Henry, told me about a big pile of old toilets walking distance from my house is an understatement.

There is a group that takes out older, water-wasting toilets and puts in low flow toilets. At least some of the removed toilets are all out in front of their office near my house. Laura and I went over to take pictures and had a great time.


Toilet pile 2, bw

Toilet handle

Toilet tank mount

This one was Laura's favorite because it had butterflies on it:

Butterfly toilet

My little photographer:

Photographing toilets

I noticed they have different toilets out there now and I am going to go back and take some more pictures soon.

1 comments:

sozzled 8:35 PM  

what a find! that is really funny.

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP