Sunday, January 18, 2009

Zebras, elephant seals, and windsurfing


Windsurfing


Not windsurfing zebra or elephant seal though, too bad. I am once again months behind in my pictures. I am mot sure how I keep letting that happen but it seems to be the norm rather than the exception for my 2008 pictures.

Back in October we spent some time up in San Simeon. Here are some pictures from our day.


Sleeping seals

Windsurfer 3

Oh brother...


Laura wanted to take pictures too.


Take a picture


Did you know we have zebra here... I mean ones that are not in a zoo? We do. It was a trip the first time I saw them. W. R. Hearst brought them here when he had is private zoo at Hearst Castle. Now they live on the hills next to Hwy 1 along with the cows (and eat from their troughs).


California zebra

0 comments:

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP