Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fun with leaves

Laura plays in the leaves bw


One thing I have missed since we moved here is Fall leaves. Most of the trees here are pines, firs, and Eucalyptus. Even the trees that do lose their leaves, like our fruit trees, can't really tell what season it is and when to drop their leaves since the weather is so mild. Our poor plum tree still has half of its leaves and January is nearly over.

So, it came as no surprise to me that the girls though raking the leaves at Grandma's house was great fun.


Mae plays in fallen leaves

Laura in the leaves

Mae throws leaves on Laura


Even playing in the green-waste bin was fun.


Laura & Mae in the bin bw


You may notice that Autumn is missing from these pictures. She's gotten too that age where she won't let me take her picture. So, no pictures of Autumn in Autumn this year.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  10:05 PM  

These are gorgeous shots. Way back when I was still doing photography for other people, I would guess that fully half of all children's portraits I took were out in my yard in a leaf pile. That was my busy time of year, and everyone loved how they came out. Hard to imagine not having leaves in the fall!

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP