Sunday, January 25, 2009

Islay Hill

Edna Valley


If I am going to the beach, I love a clear blue sky. Not when I am taking pictures. We took a hike up Islay Hill one rainy day and I was in photographer heaven. The views were amazing and the sky was a wavy ocean of grey.

Post at the top of the hill


Just down the other side of the hill we came upon this cross.

Cross on top of Islay Hill 2


The railroad tracks curving through Edna Valley.

Railroad tracks through Edna Valley

Vines, barn, & rails

0 comments:

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP