Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fiesta Salad

Orange bell pepper

Fiesta Salad is one of my favorite dinners not just because it tastes great but it is so colorful.  I was making it one day last spring and thought how much fun it would be to take macro pictures while I cooked.  It did slow down my progress and we ate a bit later than planned, but it was so worth it.

Who knew a colander could look so cool?

Colander 1

Yellow corn

Yellow corn

Cilantro

Cilantro

Radish slices

Radish 2

Purple onion

Red onion peel

Cherry tomatoes

Cherry tomatoes

0 comments:

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP