Sunday, January 24, 2010

Morro Bay

Morro Bay Sunset 2

I am so lucky to have a place as beautiful as Morro Bay to call home.  I have never had a day where I felt like taking pictures and was unable to find something amazing or stunning to shoot.  The picture above is a view of sunset from Black Hill.

Some people don't like the fog but I love it.  It always fascinates me how fog can make a place look completely different.  On this morning I set out to take pictures of the bay at sunrise so I could capture the orange-pink glow on the rock, water and boats.  When I left the house is was a completely clear morning.  I was all set up and waiting for the light, which was minutes away when the fog came pouring in.  It is hard to believe how quickly it comes in but within 10 minutes it had engulfed everything.

Boats in fog 1

Boats in fog

Morro Rock became a ghostly shadow.

Morro Bay bike trail in fog

The sun finally came up and I took one last picture and went home to have breakfast.

Foggy Morro Bay sunrise horiz.

0 comments:

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP