Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Flower macros

White flower macro 1

I feel like I have been blogging a lot of flower close-ups lately.  I did not realize how many I had taken until I started to put them all together.  They do say flowers are the most photographed subject.  I know for me it was the excitement of a new macro lens, the bright colors, and the fact that flowers don't move away from you while you spend 10 minutes fiddling with tripods and camera settings.

So, here are a few miscellaneous flower macros and then I promise I'll put up pictures of something else. 

A dying pink rose.

Pink rose dying 4

A dandelion clock.

Dandelion clock 3

Purple flowers.

Purple flower

0 comments:

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP