Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Opportunities

Can I just say how much I love the internet? As fun as photography is for me, it is twice as fun because I get to share the images I've captured with others. What I never expected is that anyone would do more than just comment "neat shot" or the like. I think Flickr has really created an amazing opportunity for amateur photographers. In the last few months I have been asked three times for permission to use one of my images in a publication or display of some kind.

The first was this one which was requested for an architecture book about outdoor structures:



Then this one was requested for an art exhibit of fall and winter photos:



Most recently I was asked for permission to use this photo of Descanso Gardens for a guide of Los Angeles:



Here it is in Schmap Los Angeles Fourth Edition (look on the upper right where it is describing Descanso).

:)

1 comments:

Simone 11:36 PM  

Wow!! Congrats, K!!!

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP