Sunday, August 26, 2007

Road Trip - Day 1

Los Osos to Sacramento

We left on Friday for our two week road trip to Washington. Even though it was only a half-day on the road, it was the hardest since there is really nothing to see on the drive and no place interesting (or cool, it was in the upper 90s the whole way) to stop. From LO (well Morro Bay actually), we take hwy 46 & 41 to I-5 and then just drive north.

On the side of 46, 41, and I-5 are these little yellow flowers. I have always wanted to get a picture of them and I finally got my chance.



The most interesting thing (and I have to say it is pretty amazing) to see on the drive is the California Aquaduct. Laura kept asking what river it was.



When we got to Sacramento, we spent the evening with Tom's aunt and uncle. They had a tasty dinner waiting for us. It will be our last home-cooked meal for days. We had a great evening.



And last, but it really deserved its own blog entry... Mae turned one the day we left. I still cannot believe the "baby" is one.

0 comments:

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP