Thursday, August 23, 2007

Elfin Forest, 8.17.07

I've been enjoying the Friday photo shoots we've been doing. Last Friday it was just me taking pictures so I decided to stay close to home and go to with my family to the Elfin Forest. I often find myself looking through pictures on flickr and wishing I could go to those places. I think it is too easy to forget how amazing the places that are right here can be. Since our current theme is "low light no flash" we went close to sunset.

It gets its name from the dwarf oaks that grow there.





The views from the Elfin Forest are great.







There are all sorts of other neat plants that grow there too.







The whole set is here.

0 comments:

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP