Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Downtown SLO, 8.10.07

My photography club met in downtown SLO on Friday afternoon. I decided to shoot with my 50mm f1.8 lens. I want to learn what I can and cannot do with it. This shoot was the first time I worked with the aperture wide open. I am pretty happy with the results. Hmm... maybe I should reword that. I can see that my pictures overall are improving and that makes me happy with what I am doing. I still have a long way to go before I can say I really am happy with the images I am producing. I think the ratio of decent pictures I am getting is going up too.



















To see the rest of the collection of picts from that shoot, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  1:29 PM  

I love those pictures- especially the one of Laura walking down the alley.

Unknown 5:04 PM  

Thanks! That is my favorite one too.

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP