Monday, August 20, 2007

Mae's birthday party.

On the 12th we had Mae's birthday party. She is not one until later this week but every weekend this month was already busy. I opted to do the park again. I made the mistake of doing a party at our house once. It was such a headache plus we had a huge mess to clean up. The weather could not have been more perfect. Living next to the ocean, you never know when it might get foggy.

I took pictures with the 50mm f1.8. I wanted the aperture all the way open but it was so bright out, I had to put my polarizing filter on to stop it down enough.

















The whole set is on flickr as usual.

0 comments:

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP