Thursday, August 30, 2007

Road trip - Day 5

Lake Whatcom

Finally we had a day of no driving! It was great to have a car-free day. I think the girls were happy to sleep in late and have play time all day. Tom's parent's house is on Lake Whatcom.





We took a walk down to the shore and let the girls play. The water was a lot warmer than we expected. Since the ocean near us is so cold, the girls were fine with the water temperature.





Mae played on the grass near the water.





I made the mistake of putting my camera down near Tom for a bit so I could play with Mae and ended up getting my picture taken.



After that we gave my camera a well earned break for the rest of the day.

1 comments:

Simone 10:13 PM  

It looks like the weather is beautiful...what a gorgeous place!!

flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from kamundse. Make your own badge here.

Followers

License

These photos are not free for you to link to, republish, copy, or download just because they are on the internet. If you would like to use a photograph you see here, contact me. kamundse at gmail dot com

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP